Monday, June 28, 2010

Some time to do Homework Part 1

The majority of my time is spent helping people finding the right home for them; selling their home so that they can move on in life or just to evaluate their net property worth. So much time is spent on the road, in the office, on the computer that there is very little time spent at my house. When I do have spare time, it's spent at the soccer pitch or at the T-ball diamond. I have set some time aside for some much needed work on my place.
The basement has been pretty much a useless space. I want to reno it into a family room with a spacious laundry/2 piece bathroom & if possible an office, so I can at least take business calls in private without having kids fighting in the background.
My renovations have started. First the demolition. All of the panelling has been ripped off. Now the solid brick wall is coming down behind the fireplace. It is way more solid than I thought. Needless to say, it's an on-going process. Here's a couple of pics...








No comments:

Post a Comment